I'm so ready for some Florida weather!!

tbhawkeye

My family and I get to Orlando on December 31, Disney World on January 1 then to Miami until the 6th. I can't wait! I just got done shoveling snow for about the fifth time in four days, and the whole time I was out I was thinking about white sand, palm trees and Hawkeye Football!! I hope everyone has safe travels and I hope to see you all in Miami! Go Hawks!!

My family and I get to Orlando on December 31, Disney World on January 1 then to Miami until the 6th. I can't wait! I just got done shoveling snow for about the fifth time in four days, and the whole time I was out I was thinking about white sand, palm trees and Hawkeye Football!! I hope everyone has safe travels and I hope to see you all in Miami! Go Hawks!!

Snow? Is that the white stuff I haven't seen since 1978?

GO HAWKEYES!!!!

Just heard a report on the radio, this a.m. This December, 2009, in Iowa is the 3rd highest Snowfall total in history! But no worries..........Just Think how wintery cold it would be without global warming?!?!? :cool:

So much for WHO tv's winter prediction that we would only get up to 5 inches in Dec. They predicted Feb and March to be the worse. Hopefully they have it backwards.

Have a blast at Disney. It's a lot of fun this time of year. We'll be down in Miami too! Look for us. We'll have Iowa shirts on. LOL.

I think this is seven of the last nine years either at Disney World or in Florida. The only ones we missed were 2001 and 2006 when we were at the Alamo Bowl. Disney is a great place to be, but usually very crowded. I'm ready to go!!

To the Arizona guy; you have to admit that you miss the green in the summer time. I've spent a fair mount of time in the desert and to me it's about as depressing as the winter here. I'm a big fan of Florida although the summertime humidity sucks! There's something that sucks everywhere you may live! GO HAWKS - let's take over Miami!!

I loose about a thousand golf balls a year. If they go out of bounds, I don't go after them.
If the cactus don't get you then the snakes do.

I don't usually go after them either. I remember last year I got 2 boxes of Nike balls (8 sleeves) and took them all down to Tampa when we played in the Outback bowl...I didn't come back with one golf ball.

Latest posts