I'm done listening to the KXNO morning show.

hawkfan340

I'm done listening to KXNO morning radio for the foreseeable future. The stupidity of Travis Justice just can't be overcome, and it makes for bad, unenjoyable radio. It's been this way since they started and this morning's illogical "bowl boycott" bit was my breaking point. I'm changing the station to 1700 and/or going to be listening to some FM.

I urge you all to do the same until they cancel this show. It doesn't do any good to get mad about it. The only thing you can do is ignore them and change the station. My reason for posting this is that I want people to tune out as well, until the powers that be decide to make a change. I hope many people agree and stop listening, so that in the future there may be good morning sports radio again. I hope you're with me, but even if not, I'll just find something else to do with my morning commute.

You've given it way more of a chance than alot of ppl have. I think youre one of the few that didn't make the switch to Mike and Mike a long time ago. I love their NFL talk and their guest list is second only to Larry Cotlar.

Listening to Jon right now. Steve is coming on at 3pm. It will be like old times! God, I miss these two in the AM!

I have to admit, I was stupid for riding things out this far. Maybe it's the optimist in me, but I thought they would be able to come up with something entertaining. I knew the "try-outs" would be hit or miss at best, but I hoped once they picked someone, it would be worth tuning in on Mondays and Fridays at least. Nope, it's just bad. No new information given, no insights, no interesting perspective, no quality debate/dialogue. Just boring radio.

Listening to Jon right now. Steve is coming on at 3pm. It will be like old times! God, I miss these two in the AM!

Wish I could tune in, but work won't allow it. I also wish they'd just play the tape tomorrow morning and give Travis and Tim the day off. Everyone wins that way.

I listened to them for about 5 minutes, then switched to Christmas music on XM Radio - much more enjoyable and relaxing than listening to those two. Don't plan on listening to KXNO in the morning until they are gone!

Steve and Jon sounded like two guys having an intelligent low-key conversation about relevant topics. No gimmicks, no 'I'm going to shout louder so everyone hears only me' just good SPORTS TALK radio. Travis and Tim sound like completely forced, try to get you riled up because we're not too versed on in-depth topics radioheads. In my 12 minute drive to work the other day I heard Fisher say, at truly awkward moments,
'you're listening to Travis and Tim on 1460 KXNO.' It's toooo forced. I understand there's a rhythm they have to get into and a rapport to develop, but it's just so forced. Fisher's got that sing-songy 'I'm a radio dude' voice going on. I really wanted Travis to succeed as a fellow GVC alum, but it's so very painful. The bowl boycott put me over the edge. Alllll done here.

It's a terrible show. Just awful. There sports perspective and knowledge is limited imo. I stopped listening a while ago. Jon and Steve are definitely better. Not even close.

I've heard the "give it some time" argument for this show, but quite frankly...it sucks, and they suck. Travis Justice has some good opinions, but the only time I'm interested (if at all) is when he's on Murphy's show on Friday's. Tim Fisher is just brutal; it appears that his only talent is that of the pregnant pause and the ability to spout off the call letters.

what AM station and time is this show on? i dont think ive ever heard it...or i heard it and turned the dial quickly. thanks

I agree a bowl ban is too much, the horrible thing is 1/3 of the posters on this site have said the same thing.

Man I am sorry to hear all these comments. Travis was my pick during the auditions and though he would do well. I used to listen to Jon and Deace by pod cast due to my schedule and just haven't done that with the new show. I have been planning to, just haven't yet. I am dissapointed to here it may be this bad.

I was a travis justice guy as well thought his sense of humor and storytelling ability would work. Right now its not, they are going to have to tweak some things in the near future or this show won't work as it is currently constructed.