Illini fans dressed up as Nebby fans

As an Illini fan, I don't know why anyone would want to purchase husker gear for a one time-event. Not sure how it was even creative. Kansas, ISU, and Missouri students have invaded the Devaney center in similar fashion throughout the years without having to wear red. Not sure I understand the point of dressing up like Neb fans.

As an Illini fan, I don't know why anyone would want to purchase husker gear for a one time-event. Not sure how it was even creative. Kansas, ISU, and Missouri students have invaded the Devaney center in similar fashion throughout the years without having to wear red. Not sure I understand the point of dressing up like Neb fans.

It may have something to do with how they get the tickets in the first place plus they dang near got court side seats out of the deal, which would have made the prank even funnier.

It is called the student body being creative and I like it.

They do that all the time, and they usually don't make it a secret. I remember last year, I was on their board, and they were scheming on what to wear. They were planning organized cheers in the student section and all this crap.

I told them, you won't fool anyone. No students go to the game, and they don't have organized cheers.