Illegal head shots? What about chop blocking!

PeoriaHWKI

Saw several plays were their O Line went after the back end of the knees of our lineman... Millen even made a comment about it.

Yeah, I would bet KF is going to address that with league officials. Being KF though, he won't make a big deal of it in public, especially after a loss.

It seemed to have been a strategy. Cheap shots is one of many reasons why I do not like Bielema and am happy to beat him; I'm relieved when we come out of Wisky games relatively injury-free.

That was Bush league. Unfortunately this appears to be the strategy against Clayborn. Even Eastern Ill was doing this from the start of the game against our ends.

Saw several plays were their O Line went after the back end of the knees of our lineman... Millen even made a comment about it.

While I tend to believe these kinds of blocks happen more than we see AND are often times "unintentional", the block on Clayborn was rather obvious. The fact he could have been hurt much worse may make it "easier" to not go after a lineman that does that, it still rankles me that they "no-call" that but call the PF on us on (I think) Prater.

Latest posts