Illannoy @ Iowa predictions?

With our play lately I'm not real sure what to predict. I saying Iowa 78-annoying 71. Iowa should blow them out but our intensity is kind of hit and miss lately. I'm praying for Iowa to play its best game of the season and to get everyone focused in on the Big Ten Tournament. GO HAWKS, MAKE US PROUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Illiniois will shoot better than they have all year. Only 1 guy on Iowa is in double digits. slide continues I'm afraid.

Iowa 88
Illinois 67

White scores and rebounds a lot.

McCabe gets a chest bump and hug from Fran as he exits the game with 1 minute remaining, standing O from the fans, and loud cheers!

Go Hawks!

My theory goes as such: We're not 1 for our last 4, we're 1-1 with this game part of a completely separate sequence of games from those 3 we lost in a row. Mind flooded with reasons as to how obvious it is that losing streak was a fluke beyond what flukes were supposed to describe, so no clue where to start on that. I do know that this new 1-1 stretch we're *actually* on is legit because we played two great halves and two junk halves in those two games combined. Both times the good half was the first one. At home we settled down and thwarted the comeback, on the road we forced shots when they took the lead and never lost it. That paragraph describes the REAL Iowa Hawkeyes better than any combination of words I could have put down here.

Why am I saying this here? Because the cycle includes blowing out a middling team. That's what the Iowa Hawkeyes would typically do. Ogleseni has been a deadly combination to the Ill Whine Eye in the past, and I hear something about extra motivation for the Seniors to perform well. Sillynoise also kinda sucks really bad. Their team name is the ultimate in irony given their utter lack of attacking mentality. The best fighting I've seen them do was the night they fended off the scrappy team who almost turned a 23-point deficit into a win. I'm sure they were surprised as well to find out that team was themselves. No killer spirit.

Very little over the past two seasons has boded so poorly for a single team in one game. 93-69. Don't be shocked if Olaseni turns out to be the star instead of White or any Seniors.

My theory goes as such: We're not 1 for our last 4, we're 1-1 with this game part of a completely separate sequence of games from those 3 we lost in a row. Mind flooded with reasons as to how obvious it is that losing streak was a fluke beyond what flukes were supposed to describe, so no clue where to start on that. I do know that this new 1-1 stretch we're *actually* on is legit because we played two great halves and two junk halves in those two games combined. Both times the good half was the first one. At home we settled down and thwarted the comeback, on the road we forced shots when they took the lead and never lost it. That paragraph describes the REAL Iowa Hawkeyes better than any combination of words I could have put down here.

Why am I saying this here? Because the cycle includes blowing out a middling team. That's what the Iowa Hawkeyes would typically do. Ogleseni has been a deadly combination to the Ill Whine Eye in the past, and I hear something about extra motivation for the Seniors to perform well. Sillynoise also kinda sucks really bad. Their team name is the ultimate in irony given their utter lack of attacking mentality. The best fighting I've seen them do was the night they fended off the scrappy team who almost turned a 23-point deficit into a win. I'm sure they were surprised as well to find out that team was themselves. No killer spirit.

Very little over the past two seasons has boded so poorly for a single team in one game. 93-69. Don't be shocked if Olaseni turns out to be the star instead of White or any Seniors.

tl;dr Ayn Rand

Latest posts