IHas there been an Iowa player with more

43 points in final 5 minutes of last 5 games.

Yeah so get him going from the opening whistle. This aint rocket science, get him some set plays and even if he is at pt guard work it back to him in the first half. As he gets hot the opponent will be shading him and that opens up others.

Cmon Fran

Vince Brookins in the 1980 NCAA's, before the three point line, comes to mind.

But I think Bohannon is even surpassing that.

Been saying since day 1 he’s going to be one of the best Hawkeyes to ever play. He sucks at defense but he’s not at Iowa for his defense. STFU about it.

I have been critical of aspects of JBO's game, but he has been sensational the last few weeks. He has contributed a ton more than I expected this year. In my opinion, he is the team's most valuable player. In terms winning or putting us in a position to win games nobody else has played a bigger role.

Been saying since day 1 he’s going to be one of the best Hawkeyes to ever play. He sucks at defense but he’s not at Iowa for his defense. STFU about it.
That's why he's at Iowa. If he could play defense he would have ended up at Wisconsin. Bo Ryan did not recruit guards who don't play good defense.

Indiana was all over Bohannon most of the game. He didn't have many chances to get off shots in the first half. It was clear that Indiana was trying to take him out of the game (and succeeded for 35 minutes).

I know that conventional wisdom says that these shots Bohannon is taking late in games isn't "good shots", but are they? Is it the right decision for him to not be taking 5 of these throw up 3s per game in the first 35 minutes? I know Fryowa thinks he shouldn't do it. But I think maybe he should.

Latest posts