If you want change, click here.

Make sure then to tell him that you enjoy being average and that this is good enough for you. People like you are the problem. This is exactly why we will never be an elite program because of this crap.

Make sure then to tell him that you enjoy being average and that this is good enough for you. People like you are the problem. This is exactly why we will never be an elite program because of this crap.

Do you really think emailing Barta is gonna do anything??? Try not showing up to the games and in 5 years something will happen... Cant wait till that day comes and Mikey Stoops leads us to the 5 and 7 next level.

I'll tell him good job in keeping a legendary coach here and that I enjoyed winning the Orange Bowl two season ago. Glad to have a coach that does it the right way.

Okay, I'm sorry. I guess I'm cool with us being bad. We should do nothing. Lets go to the Insight Bowl two years in a row!! Yeah, Go Hawks!

Okay, I'm sorry. I guess I'm cool with us being bad. We should do nothing. Lets go to the Insight Bowl two years in a row!! Yeah, Go Hawks!

So going to a BCS bowl two years ago is disqualified from the discussion? Just because we support a coach who won two big ten titles and has two bcs bids that means we are "cool with us being bad"

You are a clown, gtfo

If you really think about it, Penn State should beat us by at least 28 evey time we play. Iowa has like 2.5 million people in our state. Penn State probably has more than that in a 20 miles radius around their campus. That is why OSU is usually good besides cheating. The population in Ohio is huge. Look at Mac Brown, his recruiting class if usually filled before the season even starts. Texas didn't even have a winning season last year. Maybe you should head over to the Texas board and let them know.

we werent' average when we finished in the top 10 four times in 8 years.
We weren't average when we were beating Florida, LSU, South Carolina, Georgia Tech, beating Penn State year in and year out, taking it to Michigan in the big house.

LSU, Georgia Tech, South Carolina, Florida, BCS against USC, another close loss to Florida, close loss to Texas, beating Penn State regularly, beating Michigan regularly, beating Wisconsin frequently.

I'll tell him good job in keeping a legendary coach here and that I enjoyed winning the Orange Bowl two season ago. Glad to have a coach that does it the right way.

Yeah, I'll tell him thank you for our 9-0 start two seasons ago. I'll tell him thank you for not losing by more than 7 points in like 10 years (whatever it is), I'll tell him thanks for going 3-1 against the SEC (Florida, LSU, South Carolina and a close lose to Florida again). I'll tell him thanks for taking us to a national audience BCS game against the best team in the country that year with the heisman winner/USC, i'll tell him thanks for putting 40 players in the pros, I'll tell him thanks for winning the big ten. I'll tell him thanks for kicking penn states *** 8 out of 9 years, beating michigan. 4 top 10 finishes...

Yeah, I'll tell him thank you for our 9-0 start two seasons ago. I'll tell him thank you for not losing by more than 7 points in like 10 years (whatever it is), I'll tell him thanks for going 3-1 against the SEC (Florida, LSU, South Carolina and a close lose to Florida again). I'll tell him thanks for taking us to a national audience BCS game against the best team in the country that year with the heisman winner/USC, i'll tell him thanks for putting 40 players in the pros, I'll tell him thanks for winning the big ten. I'll tell him thanks for kicking penn states *** 8 out of 9 years, beating michigan. 4 top 10 finishes...

/thread

If this program is sooooo bad, and our coach is soooo bad, we have another team right across the state that could always use some fair weather fans. THey have 3 bowl games in their existence, no top 10 finishes (that I am aware of), they are reguarly a terrible terrible program, join their team. If its soo bad over here and we never win and we are averarge, try their program out... try michigan the last 10 years, try Ohio State this year, try being a texas fan this week, how about Florida State? How about Miami? USC? How about Penn State (we beat them 8 out of 9 years). PERSPECTIVE

Latest posts