If you could trade players in college?

Cableman

Which player out there would you trade for? What player or players would you be willing to give up? This trade needs to help both teams, you aren't going to get top notch player without giving up a top player.

I don't know if Georgetown needs any bigs, but I would like to trade one for Trey Dickerson.

Its impossible to create any sort of fair trade because college teams aren't going to give up stud PG's. To even get them to answer the phone you would have to start the conversation with Tyler Cook. Also, since Iowa is already out of it, it doesn't make sense to get a 1 year senior rental. Here are a couple random trades I pulled out of my butt.

Luka Garza for Te'Jon Lucas. Iowa gets a sophomore PG from Illinois who had a 2:1 assist/turnover ratio last year. He is not a scorer. Illinois gets immediate size on the inside. IMO this is an overpay for Iowa but they need a PG.

Tyler Cook and Nicholas Baer for Tony Carr. Penn State laughs and hangs up, but Iowa would get a stud Sophomore PG they desperately need and Penn State gets an athletic PF stud in Cook and the reigning 6th man of the year. Penn State has good guards and has another one on the way next year.

Joe Wieskamp for CJ Jackson. Iowa gets a Junior PG from Ohio State that should get them through this year and next year. Ohio State gets a top 50 recruit. This trade doesn't really make sense right now because Ohio State has no reason to give up on this season yet and they have no other PG's. But if they start losing games maybe they start looking towards the future.

Tyler Cook and Jordan Bohannon for Rajon Rondo. We need a point guard.

I just wasted 15 minutes of my life.

Which player out there would you trade for? What player or players would you be willing to give up? This trade needs to help both teams, you aren't going to get top notch player without giving up a top player.

I really like the topic and wish I could contribute, but I just don't follow CBB enough to be able to name more than a couple of players from teams not named Iowa. Would be a fun CFB topic, too.

Dom Uul to the Wehrenberg Theater in Cedar Rapids in exchange for in the player's lounge:):
a5b078166fd97cd0c63f7377bddb0288.jpg

Latest posts