If you are a fan of your team, and you decide to get a tat

MeanDrunkR2D2

Make sure that they are nice tats, and secondly, you aren't hung like Pamela Anderson. Like this fine young Alabama fan.

Alabama-Fan-Tattoo.jpg

The picture would look alot better if he were wearing a bra. It pushes things up a little and provides some more cleavage. It would also leave more to the imagination...which is good.

Well, what about this one.....

alabamafan.jpg

That seriously can't be a tat, can it? Why, what big ears you have...

Holy ****!! I haven't posted on here in a long time. Have the day off. Sister visiting from Chicago. Took her to Salem for the day. She's site seeing, I'm at a bar. I decide to lurk on this forum. Just took sip of Sierra Nevada on tap. See this picture and a nice spray of Sierra Nevada goes everywhere. Bartender immediately put off about this. I kindly apoligize(11 years Boston area and the Iowa kid in me still there not a masshole quite yet). I then feel sorry apolagize and proceed to show her the picture of what caused the eruption. She laughed her *** off. ******* hilarious. Thanks for the laugh. However my nostrils are burning. Maybe I should come back here more often.

Holy ****!! I haven't posted on here in a long time. Have the day off. Sister visiting from Chicago. Took her to Salem for the day. She's site seeing, I'm at a bar. I decide to lurk on this forum. Just took sip of Sierra Nevada on tap. See this picture and a nice spray of Sierra Nevada goes everywhere. Bartender immediately put off about this. I kindly apoligize(11 years Boston area and the Iowa kid in me still there not a masshole quite yet). I then feel sorry apolagize and proceed to show her the picture of what caused the eruption. She laughed her *** off. ******* hilarious. Thanks for the laugh. However my nostrils are burning. Maybe I should come back here more often.

For the alcohol abuse, you'll need to have a few more sierra nevadas. And don't forget to look at the chuckle Hut, aka, the Off Topic boards. Frequent funnies are on there daily. :)

Latest posts