If we win out

notsoold

We settle a score with Bucky and we get a jab at OSU. OSU is hoping Bucky wins out. So many jabs to Bucky (2010), Nebby (ties the new "rivalry") and OSU, who face it does not take our last meeting seriously.
Lets not just win, lets embarass them, foot on the gas for 120 min (just to be safe)

Love the optimism but sadly I believe that is a Pipe Dream. I've can't get over the eggs we've laid this season and even the almost eggs we dodged. Now to think this team is capable of beating Wisconsin-Nebraska-Ohio State to close out the season, is a stretch beyond belief for me..

We've seen these type of threads after beating Indiana-Northwestern and now Illinois. Guess one can dream. :)

Last edited:
Just by winning the last two, we get jabs on all three. As for the "laying eggs" it happens. Its just time for this team to put it all together and step up to the plate.

I would be thrilled with if we can win one of these last two. Its going to be rally hard to stop the run gm of Nebraska & Wisconsin. It would be nice to get one of them.

Wont happen. When was the last time Coach and Company put together two stellar game plans back to back? In fact tell me the first time they have done that?

Haven't beat a team with a pulse the entire year, but we're going to do it 2 games in a row? Not happening. My guess is we drop both of them.

The anticipation reminds me of that ILL game in 90 ...the one where Nick Bell ran wild. Wouldn't it be awesome!!

Oh my skeptical friends, have some faith. I spoke with the football gods and they assure me we've got this. No way around it, this team is hungry, this fan base is hungry. For many, these next few games are the biggest games of their lives, not so much for Wisconsin and Nebraska.
All comes down to the fact that much of life is about doing what your told, accepting things you can not change. Can't change the ISU or Maryland game, yet here this team is pretty much in control of it's destiny, and that's rare opportunity in life. Now they just need to rise to the occasion and take it, coaches, players and fans alike.

We can win out and not got to the Big Ten Championship. You all know that, right?

Technically yes, but the Goofers are all but out. They will lose at least one if not both of their next two games guaranteed. OSU all but handed them the game in Minney but they still got rocked.

Oh my skeptical friends, have some faith. I spoke with the football gods and they assure me we've got this. No way around it, this team is hungry, this fan base is hungry. For many, these next few games are the biggest games of their lives, not so much for Wisconsin and Nebraska.
All comes down to the fact that much of life is about doing what your told, accepting things you can not change. Can't change the ISU or Maryland game, yet here this team is pretty much in control of it's destiny, and that's rare opportunity in life. Now they just need to rise to the occasion and take it, coaches, players and fans alike.
You sound like my therapist- I hope I didnt get charged 75 bucks for reading your evaluation

Wont happen. When was the last time Coach and Company put together two stellar game plans back to back? In fact tell me the first time they have done that?

Mmmm...last year against Michigan and Nebby. Would not bet that we'll beat Wisky and Nebby the next two weeks, but might point out not many thought we'd take down Michigan and Nebby back to back last year either. Let's play the games and find out.

^^^^^^^

Kiss

of

death

(now we know who to blame)

I think we end up in play off. Reason, Ohio State isn't that good. We'd end up winning the BIG... and onto the National Championship game. With the big MW, we can compete with anybody.

Latest posts