If ISU Can Do It, So Can Iowa

ChosenChildren

Brutal loss today. The team played uninspired football, and the coaches were out-coached by Jerry Kill.

But there is still hope. Iowa State murdered a very good Texas Tech team today. They played with tremendous emotion for 4th quarters.

Iowa needs to play that way next week. We need to fly to the ball, gang tackle and play a lot harder. I know Iowa can do it.

It starts next week.

Stranger things have happened but IF...IF...they could somehow run the table wouldn't Iowa have the tie-breaket with wins over MI, MSU, and NE?

I don't care about anything other than this team playing harder and smarter. It has to start next week.

Players need to start making plays, especially on defense.

Only in Kinnick do you see Iowa inspired but that comes from fans pumping them up. I don't doubt we upset Mich or Mich State. We will then look like complete sh$t again at Purdue and I don't even want to think about the Nebraska game. If we don't get a win at home there is no bowling this year gentlemen.

Ahhh dang. Good win for them, but listening to KXNO this week will be sickening. Bleh. The irrational Iowa State love will floweth again...

Brutal loss today. The team played uninspired football, and the coaches were out-coached by Jerry Kill.

But there is still hope. Iowa State murdered a very good Texas Tech team today. They played with tremendous emotion for 4th quarters.

Iowa needs to play that way next week. We need to fly to the ball, gang tackle and play a lot harder. I know Iowa can do it.

It starts next week.

Seriously? Do we have to compare ourselves to ISU in order to bolster our confidence? WTF. We aren't South Dakota State.

Texas Tech is a fraud anyway... Oklahoma laid an egg that week

So true. Texas Tech is ok... similar to Michigan St, Wisconsin, Baylor.

Nice team... maybe one nice win that makes you think they are better than they really are.. But are just a good solid team.

That said. I'll take a 41-7 win against a ranked team anytime.

Stranger things have happened but IF...IF...they could somehow run the table wouldn't Iowa have the tie-breaket with wins over MI, MSU, and NE?

Yes. Honestly, this team could go 0-4, 2-2, 4-0, or anywhere in between and I wouldn't be surprised. It's such an inconsistent football team.

Texas Tech is a fraud anyway... Oklahoma laid an egg that week

If Texas Tech is a fraud what does that make the juggernaut that is Minnesota??

Seriously, how STUPID does Iowa fan look making that claim??

Minesota=worst BCS team this year.

MOUTH BREATHERS=HAWK FANS

Ahhh dang. Good win for them, but listening to KXNO this week will be sickening. Bleh. The irrational Iowa State love will floweth again...

I am pretty sure that Iowa fans have rewrote the book on being irrational. Keep drinking the kool-aid *******.

Latest posts