If Iowa's offense is so bad....

herkyattack

HOW BAD IS OKLAHOMA'S OFFENSE? I MEAN WE OUTGAINED THEM TONIGHT. I BET THEY WILL FIRE STOOPS AND WILSON IN THE UPCOMING WEEKS.

two things happen: vandy doesnt throw int, and kick coverage doesnt give up plus thirty returns and this game would have came down to wire. also might have had a big play out of coker if hes in the game, despite the missed opportunities i still think sooners would have won. the thing that ticked me off the most were the goal line offensive penalties, we had plenty of time to clean any confusion in offense up and yet you still getting unnecessary laundry in key situations.

i think all the coaching changes on horizon have caused much distraction, this year and last with norms illness keeping him out of some games.

Again the Iowa offense loses a game! The staff can make whatever excuse it wants to, it is the same story. I liked that we went for it in the first qtr but then we call a slow developing, predictable play. I thought the D was great. At some point the offense needs to help a little but continues to be inept. Why would a talented young kid want to come to Iowa and play for this offense?

Again the Iowa offense loses a game! The staff can make whatever excuse it wants to, it is the same story. I liked that we went for it in the first qtr but then we call a slow developing, predictable play. I thought the D was great. At some point the offense needs to help a little but continues to be inept. Why would a talented young kid want to come to Iowa and play for this offense?

I too, liked that we went for it on fourth down. Even Sean McDounghno (sp) said we called some "stupid" offensive plays down near the goal line. Think he said slow developing sweep plays on a fast defense.

Stats are for losers. The offense continues to fail in execution and continues to not develop talent. Why we have receiver on the filed with more drops than catches is a big wonder?

The 4th down at the goal line in the 1st quarter pretty much exposed the problem. The 'team' didn't know what to do in that situation, the wrong play was called and it just looked dumb.

If you go back and look at a replay of the game idiot boy KOK called that play about 7 times and every freakin time it lost yards. This is why our offense is 80th in the nation year after year after year.

KOK not quick thinking or able to flex to what's working. I will give him credit for 1 call the screen for the TD where the hell has that play been all year.