If Iowa was a pro team

Hawk4ever

The experts would say how resilliant they were and that on any given day they could be beaten or could beat anyone anywhere ... it wouldn't be how they won rather than they were undefeated and on top on their respective confrence ... the team to catch per say.

I don't like the pro aspect of football vs college because the college game is about your school , fans , and each other. The pro game is more self driven for the bigger pay day aspect.

Well, if the Hawks were in the NFL, they would be celebrated for winning. They don't have polls or any of that other garbage that they have in FBS BCS football.

The experts would say how resilliant they were and that on any given day they could be beaten or could beat anyone anywhere ... it wouldn't be how they won rather than they were undefeated and on top on their respective confrence ... the team to catch per say.

I don't like the pro aspect of football vs college because the college game is about your school , fans , and each other. The pro game is more self driven for the bigger pay day aspect.

Hmm..if Iowa were a pro team i would hope we would be called the Iowa State Fairs...but you are correct...they would be in love with our, "bend don't break" abilities.

We would be celebrated because the NFL post season is a playoff. We would not have to worry about what people say and by winning them all we would be champions...not have to hope that we get a chance to be champions.

A couple of things. There really isn't an equivalent between a top 25 FBS team beating an FCS team in the NFL and if the Patriots beat the Lions 17-16 they would be ridiculed.

However, none of that would matter because the Patriots could redeem and prove themselves in the playoffs. In college, that negative perception from outsiders hurts.

Latest posts