IA-Ariz Predictions

Hawkize1

Iowa plays well in the desert, comes away with a hard fought win.

Iowa 28
Arizona 16

Ricky Stanzi 12-19 172 2 TD's 1 Int.

Adam Robinson 16 carries 102yds 1 TD
Jewell Hampton 14 carries 94yrds 1 short TD

Marvin McNut has a TD reception of 16 yrds
Alan Reisner has a TD reception of 22 yrds

Adrian Clayborn 2 tackles for loss 8 total stops and a forced fumble.
Carl Klug 6 tackles 1 sack and a fumble recovery.

Shawn Prater 1 pick.
Tyler Sash 1 pick in the end zone.

Tarp goes for 9 tackles.
(Sarcasm) Iowa drops two spots in the coaches poll after Arizona win.

Iowa wins by scoring more points than Arizona.

Sorry, I have no imagination and I think the game will be close.

I predict this game is tied or within one score at halftime. Halftime i am thinking 14-10 Hawks.

Second half adjustments come into play but our defense gets a little stingier and our offense wears down their d a little bit. I see a final of Hawks 31, Cats 20.

27-17 Hawkeyes. Our running backs combine for >175 yards, and RS throws for >225 and a TD. D sacks Foles 4 times. Sash gets an osky.

We plummet to 17th in both polls because we're not in the SEC Conference. :D

This QB loves to stand in the pocket. Well guess what? This pocket will collapse in about .5 seconds so I see them having a serious problem putting points on the board and a realistic chance that this QB gets knocked out of the game. I see no reason Iowa cannot score 5 TD's every game (if their starters play the whole game).

35-7 Good guys.

Iowa 34
Ariz. 13

I think iowa comes out slow, but kicks it into high gear in the 2nd half.

Stanzi- 14-21 178yds 2TD

Robinson 14 carries 94 yds 1TD
Hamption 16 Carries 120yds 1TD

Mossbrucker 2/2 FG's 31, 43

McNutt 5 Rec 88yds 1 TD

Several Hawk Fans drunk at the tailgate. Those are my predictions!

Here is another prediction... the game is much closer than the final score will indicate. I could easily see this being 24-20 with Zona driving, and Iowa forcing a turnover and scoring in the last couple minutes of the game to put it away.

I'm gonna be Debbie Downer here. While last year, we completly dominated on defense, I think this Arizona team will be better prepared. I think it will be a defensive battle the whole game. We might go in at halftime up 7-3, but ultimately lose 17-14.

I really hope I'm wrong, and I was way off about the first two games. Especially Iowa State. Didn't think our offense would explode like that.

Latest posts