I wish Kansas would die.

gohawkz

I live in KC.

I know all kinds of people that love this team but disappear when football season comes around...I wish a giant meteor would crash into that giant state and end it all.

I live in KC.

I know all kinds of people that love this team but disappear when football season comes around...I wish a giant meteor would crash into that giant state and end it all.

When I lived in KC always enjoyed that people would have K-State stuff during football (this was late 90's early 00's), then when basketball season rolled around would break out the KU gear.

I'm not sure I can get behind meteor crash, but hey, to each their own.

OSU got hosed lol.

LOL how so? I saw a team that was out played, out coached, and out hustled in the 2nd half.

In fact, the only rear clearly blown call that I saw was the traveling call on Withey that resulted in a 2-3 points being taken off the board for KU.

Kentucky vs. Kansas for the championship... Yet another national title for the blue boods. Yawn.

Could be a great game, but I've officially lost interest.

I guess if rooting for the underdogs to win a national title instead of the same teams year after year makes me weird, then I guess I'm weird.

Last edited:
Kansas has been the luckiest damn team I've seen in the NCAA tournament for several years. They should have lost to Purdue if it wasn't for some favorable calls from the officials, and poor decisions by Purdue on their possession at the end of the game. I can't wait to see Kentucky run them over, and finally end this charade.

LOL how so? I saw a team that was out played, out coached, and out hustled in the 2nd half.

In fact, the only rear clearly blown call that I saw was the traveling call on Withey that resulted in a 2-3 points being taken off the board for KU.

It was definitely traveling. You can't do the little jump hop that he did. That wasn't a blown call at all.

BIG went down in flames last night. Pathetic. KU sucks. Should have been an easy win over the B12. I so hate KU.

BIG went down in flames last night. Pathetic. KU sucks. Should have been an easy win over the B12. I so hate KU.

KU is a good team, but they've been unbelievably lucky this tournament. I wouldn't call a 2 point loss to a comparable team, "going down in flames".

That was a correct call.

The difference in the game last night is that KU is mentally tough and OSU is not, where did Buford disappear too? Whithey is a guy that can frustrate Sullinger and he did, Thomas was in foul trouble.
Buford was 6-10 in the game, but where was he when OSU needed him the most? Why did Craft stop shooting and try and go to the rim?

OSU lost the game because they aren't tough and if you have listend to Matta in between halves of a lot of games, he said a lot of times his team was not playing smart...last night was just another time. Every time OSU had a chance to put the game away, they didn't; especially in the first half.

Latest posts