I will tell you guys....if Iowa does not make the Final Four this year

HaydenHawk56

Ok....first...deep breath....not the end of the world.....conceivably Clark can be back for 2 more years and with likely still a very capable roster around her.

But, man on man.......are the STARS lining up for this team. Bluder has herself a terrific team with the Michael Jordan of Basketball........and Iowa's region is not going to chalk......something we wish for every year with the men (although like the men could take advantage of it even if they could...lol).

Louisville a 5 seed takes down Texas a 4 seed in Iowa's region. Of course Stanford went down. Colorado tied with Duke in the 3rd. I see 1 seed Indiana went down in another region.

Got to make it happen.

Colorado big and athletic play great D, 50% chance we win, if we meet Louisville we have 30% chance of winning. Jeff Walz will coach circles around Lisa. Colorado plays a 2 post look, spells trouble for Monica. We shall see, Iowa just isn't capable of handling a great defensive squad. Caitlin is the only one who can beat somebody off the bounce, see Georgia game.

Colorado big and athletic play great D, 50% chance we win, if we meet Louisville we have 30% chance of winning. Jeff Walz will coach circles around Lisa. Colorado plays a 2 post look, spells trouble for Monica. We shall see, Iowa just isn't capable of handling a great defensive squad. Caitlin is the only one who can beat somebody off the bounce, see Georgia game.
Hopefully drafkings lay those odds.

Most pessimistic take I’ve ever seen from a fan of a team ranked #2 in the country. Well done.

the-its.gif

Most pessimistic take I’ve ever seen from a fan of a team ranked #2 in the country. Well done.
Yeah, that one aged well. But looking back didn't Georgia have a one point lead on us late before Clark hit that runner off glass?

At the very least it was tied.

Yeah, that one aged well. But looking back didn't Georgia have a one point lead on us late before Clark hit that runner off glass?

At the very least it was tied.
I'm pretty sure that runner gave us a 4 point lead. It really goes to show how random the tournament is tho. I team can barely win a game early and it can propel them to a big run.

Latest posts