I know that once you become the hunted

iahawk72

it is sometimes harder to match the intensity of the teams that are the hunter that want to knock you off. But if comments from national media types like Bradshaw and company aren't enough to come out and play a full 4 quarter game like they played in the 4th quarter of Saturday's game, then I don't know what will work.

It is time for the Hawks to start dominating the NWs and Minnesotas of the world just to prove the national media wrong.

Damnit, stop playing to the level of the competition and pound some teams you are suppose to pound from here on out.

iahawk72

They already do pound Minnesota...but Northwestern could use a "Good ol' fashion, Hayden style" beatdown next weekend, for sure!

Let the others talk their talk and just do what I do and sit back with a smile. 9-0 is still 9-0, enjoy the ride and dont let others bring ya down.

I agree let them talk all they want. Just keep taking care of buisness and things will fall into place.

it is sometimes harder to match the intensity of the teams that are the hunter that want to knock you off. But if comments from national media types like Bradshaw and company aren't enough to come out and play a full 4 quarter game like they played in the 4th quarter of Saturday's game, then I don't know what will work.

It is time for the Hawks to start dominating the NWs and Minnesotas of the world just to prove the national media wrong.

Damnit, stop playing to the level of the competition and pound some teams you are suppose to pound from here on out.

iahawk72

Say what you want, we covered the spread yesterday. :)

It's just like what I learned in the Military "Quiet Professionalism"! Those two words sum up the Iowa Hawkeye program... Let's let everyone do the talking for us, and we'll talk on the field... I agree with most though that we need to put a full game together sometime soon....

Without haters this season wouldn't be as special as it is, let them hate and the hawkeyes keep winning it will be even more special.

Latest posts