I Know Its Just One Metric.

Northside Hawk

But KenPom has us ranked 14th, ahead of Illinois and Wisconsin. And yet at least two bracketologists, Palm and Lunardi, continue to have us solidly on the seven line, and potentially facing Duke in the second round.

There's already been talk, much of it from coach K himself, about how fitting it would be for K to get back to Chicago where it all started for him. And Chicago hosts the second weekend which would require Duke to get to the Sweet Sixteen.

BAAAAARRRRRFFF!!!!! That swarmy turd burglar is going to be the sentimental story of this tournament.

Nobody wants to see Duke in first or second round because the officials and NCAA in general are going to kiss his ass and make sure he gets what he wants.

If they stick Iowa on the seven line and Duke is the two in their bracket I'm going to learned how to be a CIA trained killer. Of course the obvious thing to do is to keep winning, tell the committee to stick their seven where the sun don't shine, and force them to award Iowa a better seed.

But KenPom has us ranked 14th, ahead of Illinois and Wisconsin. And yet at least two bracketologists, Palm and Lunardi, continue to have us solidly on the seven line, and potentially facing Duke in the second round.

There's already been talk, much of it from coach K himself, about how fitting it would be for K to get back to Chicago where it all started for him. And Chicago hosts the second weekend which would require Duke to get to the Sweet Sixteen.

BAAAAARRRRRFFF!!!!! That swarmy turd burglar is going to be the sentimental story of this tournament.

Nobody wants to see Duke in first or second round because the officials and NCAA in general are going to kiss his ass and make sure he gets what he wants.

If they stick Iowa on the seven line and Duke is the two in their bracket I'm going to learned how to be a CIA trained killer. Of course the obvious thing to do is to keep winning, tell the committee to stick their seven where the sun don't shine, and force them to award Iowa a better seed.
That would be so like the NCAA....to stick us with Duke yet again in the 2nd round. Insert, ram, cram, Iowa's hole even more.

On the flip side, we could be the team to send Coach K into retirement. That would also be a wonderful honor.

That would be so like the NCAA....to stick us with Duke yet again in the 2nd round. Insert, ram, cram, Iowa's hole even more.

On the flip side, we could be the team to send Coach K into retirement. That would also be a wonderful honor.
I wouldn't be surprised if they stick us against Duke no matter what seed it is

There is one big flaw in your logic. If everyone is going to do everything possible to advance Coach K, they sure as hell won't put him against the Hawkeyes! That's a guaranteed season ender for him.

There is one big flaw in your logic. If everyone is going to do everything possible to advance Coach K, they sure as hell won't put him against the Hawkeyes! That's a guaranteed season ender for him.
It's funny. I knew we would have overall a quicker, more athletic team returning this year after what we lost from last year's team, but I never dreamed that not only would the defense improve, but that we would be able to play more man to man.

With a starting front line of Keegan, Patrick and Filip, and Jbo in the backcourt I though we were going to have to play a ton of zone.

We have gradually played less zone as the year has gone on, and have gotten better in the process.

It's funny. I knew we would have overall a quicker, more athletic team returning this year after what we lost from last year's team, but I never dreamed that not only would the defense improve, but that we would be able to play more man to man.

With a starting front line of Keegan, Patrick and Filip, and Jbo in the backcourt I though we were going to have to play a ton of zone.

We have gradually played less zone as the year has gone on, and have gotten better in the process.
I was hoping our defense would improve enough to make up for the loss of offense. Turns out our offense barely lost anything. I didn't think there was any way we could make up for Garza's offensive explosions where he would score 10 points in a row by himself. Keegan is equally as good at it. It's cool how Keegan will go off on a team by himself for awhile. Then he will kinda disappear and the rest of the team goes off. Man it's been fun to watch.

Lunardi updated this morning, and it is ever more intriguing. He now has us a six, and playing the winner of a Memphis vs Xavier play in.

Guess who plays for Xavier?

I miss him! I keep thinking about how better this team could have been with Nunge clogging up the lanes.

Has Palm and Lunardi updated yet after the games last night?
Palm did, has us as an 8 seed hahah.

Iowa is creeping up the bracket, but the Hawkeyes' resume still does not match their metrics. The win over the Wolverines is their second Quad 1 win of the season so far and Iowa moved up from a No. 9 seed to a No. 8 seed.

Iowa is creeping up the bracket, but the Hawkeyes' resume still does not match their metrics. The win over the Wolverines is their second Quad 1 win of the season so far and Iowa moved up from a No. 9 seed to a No. 8 seed.

Yet he has teams that are below .500 in conference play on the 6 line (Iowa State, TCU, and LSU). He must think the Big Ten is weak as he has Indiana, Michigan, and Rutgers as the first 4 out.

Give us a 1 seed in the second round. I double dog frog dare you.

We will knock their asses out of the tournament.

And if the metrics didn't match the resume that brackethead bumbleshoot would hold THAT against st us as well.

Lunardi updated this morning, and it is ever more intriguing. He now has us a six, and playing the winner of a Memphis vs Xavier play in.

Guess who plays for Xavier?
I see Iowa as a solid six, even if they drop to IL tonight. Not sure how anyone could see an 8-9 line even if we drop two straight (which wont happen).