I Know Bohannan is good, but...

Kevin Smith it is!
Unfortunately his hands got a little too quick around the merchandise at Champs Sports when he had a summer job there. I know the manager he worked for.

Smith, not known for his outside shooting, nailed a three with 2.7 seconds left to go up on Wisconsin on a night when neither team could hit the broad side of a barn.

Wiscy's Brian Good, who looked even less like a basketball player than Troy Skinner, answered with a three at the buzzer.

The bar we were in went from ecstasy to agony in about 30 seconds.

It was so Iowa.

How did Buffalo’s guards do today? I heard if Iowa had guards like them we’d make 5 consecutive final fours.

I want at least one lightning quick guard. I've been watching these games for three days. I want a guard with quick enough hands to give Fran a wedgie as he runs up the court and be going in for a layup before Fran realizes what happened.

Seems like every team in the tournament has a quick capable point guard, same as almost every team we played this year.....

Also seems like almost every team in the Dance plays solid D.....

Villanova's defense against Alabama in the second half was as good as it gets.....

:cool:

I want at least one lightning quick guard. I've been watching these games for three days. I want a guard with quick enough hands to give Fran a wedgie as he runs up the court and be going in for a layup before Fran realizes what happened.

This is what we have all been saying all year. And with one of these quick top flight point guards JBo is draining them from the wing most of the game

Just thinking out loud here...How many of those lightning quick guards at some the mid majors could even get into Iowa?