I hope the Seniors see this!

lbhawk73

To all of the Seniors and for that matter the rest of the team. First off I want to thank you for all of the memories that you have given me, my family and friends over the last 4 years. Good and bad! You make the week bearable sometimes just with the thought of seeing our beloved Hawkeyes on Saturday. The memory of seeing my 9 year old son crying on the couch after last years win over Michigan State and thinking that he got hit or stepped on in the Malay that ensued after the Stanzi-McNutt connection was priceless. When I got to him and asked what was wrong and if he was OK.... All he could say is "I am just so happy" (Very proud moment!) Or the best 4th quarter performance I have seen in 20 years of watching Iowa football against Indiana last year. Yeah you have had a tough road this year and I am sure your expectations were at the highest level just as all of ours. I just wanted to let you know that we are all behind you and appreciate what you have given us. Now with that said... Go out and show us how true Champions rebound and take OSU out behind the woodshed and show them whats trump! (I moved to Columbus in July because of a job change and I truly hate everything about OSU) Good Luck and On Iowa!

They've been a great group to watch and I wish them well both on and off the field in the future.

Latest posts