I had a dream...

michhawk76

Last night that Iowa lost to EIU 12-2. I keep thinking that I am crazy then I remember UNI last year. I have been distraught all day and can not stop thinking about it. We need to get this season started.

I've always heard that if you tell someone about your dreams that they won't come true... Like wishes.

I had a dream the other night about the Ohio state game. I won't tell you how it ended.;)

Listen guy. We could lose any game. That is the reality......but if we don't get too full of ourselves we won't lose that one. With all these 12-0 guys doing predictions though I hope the team doesn't buy into the hype........We need to stay hungry

I think its going to be a long painful bus ride home for E Illinois. Iowa subs are in at the end of the third quarter.

It's going to be crazy watching Eastern Illinois offensive line trying block our defensive line. gonna get nasty fast!

I think Clayborn will disembowel their quarterback by the end of the first quarter.

One of the things I liked listening to AC so far is about how disappointed they were at the UNI and ISU game film. I can't remember the quote, but it was something to the effect of we need to take care of Eastern Illinois first. Given what the extra focus, I like our chances.

Last night that Iowa lost to EIU 12-2. I keep thinking that I am crazy then I remember UNI last year. I have been distraught all day and can not stop thinking about it. We need to get this season started.

I had a dream that I was hittin' it with Jessica Alba...if your dream comes true and mine doesn't...I'm gonna be pi$$ed off...:mad:

Latest posts