I got a feeling ...

bws258

I know, I know, I predicted this team to go 2-10 or 3-9 this season, and that's about how bad they've looked the first two weeks. But, for some reason I got a feeling that they are going to steal a win in Ames. I usually trust my gut on these rivalry games, because it is usually right, and for some reason it's telling me the bus ride back to IC is a happy one this year.

Go Hawks!

Last edited:
In 2002 they won a tough first game against Big Ben R., looked great but lost to ISU, then went to Happy Valley to face a ranked PSU team who the week before destroyed a higher ranked Nebraska squad.

i have read where several players stated they were just going through the motion against miss st so hopefully they are jacked up and come mentally prepared and ready to run over the clowns. losing two straight to them has to get to them. does to me.

This would not be called stealing a win. This would be called taking care of the games you are supposed to.

i have read where several players stated they were just going through the motion against miss st so hopefully they are jacked up and come mentally prepared and ready to run over the clowns. losing two straight to them has to get to them. does to me.

I would hope they would really want some revenge after dropping two straight to the fighting pop bottle tornadoes.

I know, I know, I predicted this team to go 2-10 or 3-9 this season, and that's about how bad they've looked the first two weeks. But, for some reason I got a feeling that they are going to steal a win in Ames. I usually trust my gut on these rivalry games, because it is usually right, and for some reason it's telling me the bus ride back to IC is a happy one this year.

Go Hawks!
I hope your right. It would be sweet to come back with a W. It would go a long way in putting confidence n our players. GO HAWKS!

I call BS on this unless you link or quote the source. I can't believe the players on a 7 game winning streak would just go thru the motions.

Latest posts