I feel for Hawkeye Nation

ajk4st8

Dakich just said he will be back on Saturday. What a complete tool. After watching this game I think my ears are bleeding.

Great. So he can kiss Stouskas's butt all game long when he goes off for 35. Think I'm just going to DVR the game and watch it if Iowa wins.

I can't believe they allow that to go on. I understand you have to talk about the teams but to intentionally make the entire 40 minutes of basketball about one person and one team, its impossible to listen to.

What section do I need to buy tickets in to sit behind Dakich? I will relentlessly verbally harass him all game long on Saturday. I don't care if I get kicked out.

well losers hang in groups, a loser on the side line in the announcer I guess he just goes hand in hand with a loser on the court like Craft or that Michigan guy.

lol loved when they complained about coaching under control then mentioned hoiberg being able to coach successfully without the anger...cryfanatic is creaming their pants right now...rough night

To be honest I never had an issue with him until tonight... The game was frustrating enough... He took it my frustration to another level.

What about Mike Tirico going off a on Fran. Shut up and call the game. Izzo does the same crap and not a word is said. Except for oh Izzo if riding the refs the calls wiil start going his way. Ha Ha he's a great coach. Total double standard.

What about Mike Tirico going off a on Fran. Shut up and call the game. Izzo does the same crap and not a word is said. Except for oh Izzo if riding the refs the calls wiil start going his way. Ha Ha he's a great coach. Total double standard.

Call me when Fran has even a portion of the success Izzo has had at MSU and then we'll talk. Stop acting like Fran is on the same level - he's not. Same crap happens in other conferences too - Coach K, Boeheim, Donovan, Calipari, Self...those are the elites there, and they get respect. If Fran leads Iowa to something more than a first weekend exit for multiple years in the NCAA, this argument is valid.

This is the crap we make fun of Cryclown fans over - little brother syndrome BIG TIME.

lol loved when they complained about coaching under control then mentioned hoiberg being able to coach successfully without the anger...cryfanatic is creaming their pants right now...rough night

I loved it when Dakich agreed wholeheartedly......when his biggest coaching career highlight is having spent 12 years working under Bob ******* Knight.

Call me when Fran has even a portion of the success Izzo has had at MSU and then we'll talk. Stop acting like Fran is on the same level - he's not. Same crap happens in other conferences too - Coach K, Boeheim, Donovan, Calipari, Self...those are the elites there, and they get respect. If Fran leads Iowa to something more than a first weekend exit for multiple years in the NCAA, this argument is valid.

This is the crap we make fun of Cryclown fans over - little brother syndrome BIG TIME.

It's one thing for officials to give extra respect and put up with more. It's completely different for an announcer to rail on a coach's behavior. Just call the game.

At no time did I ever compare Izzo and Fran being on the same coaching level. I merely used the way Izzo acts to show the double standard that you so eloquently described in your post. Tirico is too chicken $h!t to say anything about Izzo when he throws his coat, pounds the scores table and gives the refs the gas face, but lays into Fran for what I thought was some of his best behavior considering his team was crapping down their legs.

The O$U head coach was nearly to half court to yell about the possession about at the 1 minute mark of the second half. He should have gotten a technical for that, not one word from them. Then they were making excuses for craft the hack's obvious travel on the inbounds. They are a disgrace.

Its good that ESPN stuck by Tirico’s side after his “incidents” in the 90’s, but the dude has obviously never been around basketball and needs to not spout off unprovoked at Fran when the reffing was miserably inconsistent. Dakich b****ing about people cussing behind him is all because Iowa fans hate his guts and he’s trying to paint us and Fran as classless.

ESPN’s hidden agenda drives me nuts. I’d take Pam Ward-Beth Mowins over these clowns.

Also, it is NOT the commentator’s job to be extremely opinionated, but what can you expect from the most unprofessional guy on TV.

Latest posts