I drove a total of 23.5 hours to watch that turd

okeefe4prez

of a game. Seriously, if you haven't seen this offense in person you gotta get to a game. You can see history being made. This is an historic offense. It reminds me of 2006.

I prolly ain't gonna ever see the Cap'n coach in person again unless they get to the mayo bowl.

of a game. Seriously, if you haven't seen this offense in person you gotta get to a game. You can see history being made. This is an historic offense. It reminds me of 2006.

I prolly ain't gonna ever see the Cap'n coach in person again unless they get to the mayo bowl.
Just one trip to a Kentucky Waffle House and you could have made it an even 24 hours.

Where's your sense of adventure? You had a chance to make history! Instead you stop at 23.5.

We once made an 18 hour round trip to sit in cold rain in Columbus and it wasn't even an Iowa game.

We took our youngest and a friend to Wisconsin vs Ohio State for his birthday.

It was cool to visit the big horseshoe however. Thinking of the history of that place going all the way back to Jesse Owens setting four world track and field records in forty five minutes, seeing Script Ohio. B1G GameDay was in town that day and they had the Urb on set. Think it was 2019.

Yeah but they won 10 games last year, not sure if you’re aware of that.

Thanks, I was not aware of that. Say, has the team been practicing well? If they have it sure makes sitting through 2.5 hours of traffic near Knoxville, TN not bad and maybe I will just go ahead and drive up to West Lafayette later this season.

Latest posts