I don't want to jump the gun, but........

ForeverHawk

If the Hawks make it to the Rose Bowl or NC game, what is the easiest way to get tickets? I have an uncle who lives about 30 minutes from the Rose Bowl, so we have a place to stay for free. If it happens, I just want to know the easiest and most secure way to puchase tickets. Can I go through the UofI even if I am not a season ticket holder?

I have never been to an Iowa Bowl game, but am determined to go if it is one of these two games. Perhaps even if not, it may be time to follow the Hawks to a Bowl destination. And please before anyone accuses me of jumping the gun.....I am not saying I think Iowa will be in the NC game or Rose Bowl. I just want to be somewhat prepared if either scenario plays out! Thanks!

If you are not a season ticket holder, you will probably need to go to an online ticket website (stubhub.com or ebay) because I am pretty sure all of Iowa's ticket allotment will be used up by season ticket holders for either of those two bowl games. Also, there is the following:

"Ticketmaster will offer a limited amount of 2010 Citi BCS National Championship Game tickets for sale via website and phone on Tuesday, December 15, 2009 at 8 a.m. PST. Tickets may be purchased at www.ticketmaster.com or via phone at (213) 365-3675. There is a maximum of two tickets per call and maximum of four tickets per person. Single tickets are available. The price will be $275 per ticket plus Ticketmaster handling fees."

"Ticketmaster will offer a limited amount of 2010 Rose Bowl Game tickets for sale via website and phone on Tuesday, December 8, 2009 at 8 a.m. PST. Tickets may be purchased at www.ticketmaster.com or via phone at (213) 365-3675.
There is a maximum of two tickets per call and maximum of four tickets per person. Single tickets are available. The price will be $145 per ticket plus Ticketmaster handling fees."