I don't know about you guys...

KKHawk1

But I love watching ND lose at home to an "inferior" opponent...23-7 now to USF. I just love how all of the talking heads are touting ND to be in a BCS game. Their receivers are dropping balls like they are being paid off, and Brian Kelly is a step away from pulling a Woody Hayes on one of his players. I just want to sit back and enjoy the ride.

Big shock, Notre Dame has no business being in the top 25. But they're Notre Dame, and the media desperately wants them to be good again. So they jump at any chance for the Irish to actually be relevant again and pump them up.

ND has been purported to be "back" pretty much every other off-season for the last 20 seasons (no exaggeration). It's not even sporting anymore.

sick to see malcom floyd out there. what, 3 DUI's in a two year span and zero punishment? does he play for mich st?

love watching the domers get beat by "lesser" schools, never gets old for me.

NBC cannot be making money from the TV contract with Notre Dame

Between the idiot Notre Dumb fans and the people like me who hate them and love to watch them get their ***** handed to them by crappy teams, that's a ton of viewers.

NBC doesn't make money by having a great team on their network. They make money if a lot of people watch them. Even know Notre Dumb are a bunch of evil dirtballs who should be exterminated from the earth a lot of people still watch them, so it's attractive to advertisers, and NBC can charge a premium for spots and make money.

USF looked great early, particularly very fast. I was surprised at their team speed, and it appeared ND was too. Many prognosticators picked USF to give ND fits, and I can see why. USF's team speed and QB will give teams problems all season. That said, ND has done everything they can to lose this game, specifically turning it over 4 times - 3 inside USF's 10 while driving for TD's, and the 4th, a muffed punt, gave USF a very short field, I think about the ND 20. ND also had dropped passes that cost drives, along w/ bad penalties. ND deserves to lose, plain and simple - they're playing perfectly losing football.

Fools should have joined the B10 when they had their two chances. Now it would be nice to see them sink into obscurity.

This loss doesn't bode well for the Flamers - "Saturday was the 4th time in the last 15 seasons in which Notre Dame lost its season opener. The previous three instances all resulted in non-winning seasons. Twice, it resulted in the Irish changing coaches."

Latest posts