Hummmmm

deanvogs

Could be a good thing for all parties. Fran did what he was supposed to when he came here and turned the program around, and Connor could go down south and focus on baseball (or stay at Iowa even). Fresh starts all around.

Could be a good thing for all parties. Fran did what he was supposed to when he came here and turned the program around, and Connor could go down south and focus on baseball (or stay at Iowa even). Fresh starts all around.

If he were to go down there and have recruiting access to the type of athletes needed to compete in that conference then we would know where the true problems lie.

Isn't that correct Bar?

If he were to go down there and have recruiting access to the type of athletes needed to compete in that conference then we would know where the true problems lie.

Isn't that correct Bar?

Why would it be Iowa's fault if Fran couldn't get good athletes here?

Why would it be Iowa's fault if Fran couldn't get good athletes here?
What's the common denominator if he can get them there?

I don't know. I have no way of knowing. But it's not a stretch that the boosters or someone in the athletic department or administration would have issue with players who are academic or character risks. That's not a stretch at all. We give up athleticism even when we play Iowa State and Ames has the same small town atmosphere, cold winters, etc.

What's the common denominator if he can get them there?

I don't know. I have no way of knowing. But it's not a stretch that the boosters or someone in the athletic department or administration would have issue with players who are academic or character risks. That's not a stretch at all. We give up athleticism even when we play Iowa State and Ames has the same small town atmosphere, cold winters, etc.

There are athletes all over the place that qualify at tougher schools than Iowa. It isn't about taking fliers on partial qualifiers. Fran has consistently recruited the same types of players while here.

You should post this in the basketball sub forum.

And this guy is nothing but a troll. Ace sources? Lol. You got Rickrolled.

If Fran were to leave (I find this highly unlikely) then Connor is probably done as a basketball player. They say he's got a good shot at being drafted this summer.

Jebus when was a baseball forum started? I just clicked on the top one.....
RRROFLLL

I just thought you were trolling baseball fans that Connor wasn’t going to be wearing the pinstripes at Iowa much longer.

But, no, Fran is not leaving.
Quality of life is worth a lot of money for a lot of people. Iowa has a lot of it.

Latest posts