HUGE weekend for NW

wardog23

looking through other sites it looks like we have.....
Garmon ATH
Diamond LT
Darbough WR
Trace Clark DE
Morgan S

and those are just the big names.

"HUGE weekend for NW"

Not exactly the greatest thread title ...

accurate but not very encouraging.

Hope it's a Freudian slip.

Yes, it is going to be a huge recruiting weekend for the Hawks. Hopefully they will pull off an exciting win and the fans will be into it.

I think it is a 2nd look for some of these kids.

Im going to this game but honestly this is the least excited i have been in a long time. Something about the last last week makes this game a little less exciting. At least its a night game! If it was a 11 am kick i think kinnick would've resembled a morgue.

Im going to this game but honestly this is the least excited i have been in a long time. Something about the last last week makes this game a little less exciting. At least its a night game! If it was a 11 am kick i think kinnick would've resembled a morgue.

Nah, by Saturday we will all be pumped again. I may go to the game just to tailgate and hope to find some cheap tickets.

i just sold 2 for 60 in the 20th row in the south endzone because my friend cant go anymore, so ill probably be buying a cheap ticket myself

If we can put it to the reeling jNW Wildcats, they'll have 4 losses in a row no? Not the most attractive thing for recruits (Faith, Quanzell, etc.)

I think a royal beating of jNW would be great. Something like 35-14 or in that vacinity, a couple of quick scores and the place will be nuts. Which will look great for the recruits.
I unfortunately had to sell my two tickets for the game. Financial reasons, not because we didn't want to go. Just so no one calls me a bandwagon fan. (That really annoys me FYI).

We had better get 38 or so because I don't think Persa will have a hard time putting 35 on the Hawks. Our team is reeling right now. If they lose this game, it's going to get ugly.

I really hope some of these kids, especially on D, see that there is opportunity that if you are good enough you will play early. I think Cooper would play more on the DL if he would have gotten to camp and learned faster, or I hope anyway.

Iowa needs a talent influx and quickly on both sides of the ball.

We had better get 38 or so because I don't think Persa will have a hard time putting 35 on the Hawks. Our team is reeling right now. If they lose this game, it's going to get ugly.
While Persa wont have a hard time scoring, the defense is not the part of the team that is reeling. They have stepped it up and kept the game close on satruday when it could have been a blowout. I agree though, let the Hawks put up 38 just to be safe.:D

Where do we stand with all these guys? Have any narrowed to a top 5/3? Mostly interested in Garmon and Lambert as I haven't really paid attention to their recruiting.

I'd say if you get an official your in the top 5, as they only have 5 officials they can take. other than that I do not know.

Latest posts