How much would Ferentz's buy-out be?

We need to get this done. ASAP. We're back in basketball, CPR is the man to bring us back in football. Write the checks, GarBar.

i_aint_even_mad_493_You_mad_Bro-s485x364-193971-580.jpg

I can't believe how some of you can't understand jokes. How many of you have fallen for the Nigerian lottery scam where you won 10 million dollars?

With that said:
WE WANT RHOADS

WE WANT RHOADS

WE WANT RHOADS

This is ******** John, Okeefe needs to be kicked off this site. How does he get away with stating a topic like this?

This is ******** John, Okeefe needs to be kicked off this site. How does he get away with stating a topic like this?

Who is John? Anyway, let's look at the facts.

Ferentz got destroyed by Nebraska during his "rebuilding years" - Rhoads beat them once and darn near beat them twice but for an errant pass on a play that made me, a hater of Clones and Huskers, interested in the game

Ferentz got pantsed by Tejas in a down year, Rhoads beat them

Rhoads just did a number on the Hawks and did something is pretty rare for Ferentz, win a road game against a non-con BCS school outside of the state of Iowa ('Cuse a few years - any others?)

I'm sick of watching Ferentz acting like an NFL training camp while putting out subpar ballclubs that get rolled by Northwestern. Rhoads would NEVER lose to Northwestern if he had Iowa's talent. NEVER.

We've got a serious problem developing in Ames. Rhoads actually likes ISU and he ain't going anywhere and he's gonna start beating down doors of the good recruits in-state and then where will we be? Hoping Rodney Coe can qualify? Praying that Woodbury can play football, too?

Who is John? Anyway, let's look at the facts.

Ferentz got destroyed by Nebraska during his "rebuilding years" - Rhoads beat them once and darn near beat them twice but for an errant pass on a play that made me, a hater of Clones and Huskers, interested in the game

Ferentz got pantsed by Tejas in a down year, Rhoads beat them

Rhoads just did a number on the Hawks and did something is pretty rare for Ferentz, win a road game against a non-con BCS school outside of the state of Iowa ('Cuse a few years - any others?)

I'm sick of watching Ferentz acting like an NFL training camp while putting out subpar ballclubs that get rolled by Northwestern. Rhoads would NEVER lose to Northwestern if he had Iowa's talent. NEVER.

We've got a serious problem developing in Ames. Rhoads actually likes ISU and he ain't going anywhere and he's gonna start beating down doors of the good recruits in-state and then where will we be? Hoping Rodney Coe can qualify? Praying that Woodbury can play football, too?

1297873884265.gif

Latest posts