How many fans going to lincoln?

truehawk

Post on this if your going to the Nebraska game and how many people you got going with you. Id like as many posts as possible to get at least some idea. I'm bringing 3 others with me. Go hawks.

I'll be heading to Omaha for Thanksgiving and then Lincoln bright and early Friday morning! Should we organize a certain color scheme to wear into the game for those that are actually going TO the game???

Be bold wear gold fellas. I will be in attendance along with my wife. I know of a handful of friends going to the game as well. We will be in the Iowa section so I assume there will be a few thousand fellow Hawks near us to celebrate JVB torching the Husker secondary a la Russell Wilson. Either way it should be a great time. Memorial Stadium is always a great atmosphere.

We are with about 10 total. We're gonna get rowdy over there! We are going to scalp tix outside and if we don't get one we are hitting the bars.

Does it count as going to Lincoln if I just have to roll out of bed in the morning and drive 7 minutes to the stadium? NE sideline in the faculty section 10 yard line row 14 (ish). Will be going to the Hawkeye Huddle on Friday morning before the game as well!

I would highly recommend Misty's or Lazlos for a Friday afternoon meal. Mistys is a local steak place and Lazlos has good prime rib, fish/chicken dishes ect.

My family and I were going to go because we were supposed to be going to Lincoln for T-Giving. Now my aunt and uncle are moving to Alaska so we won't be in Nebraska, how lame.

Does it count as going to Lincoln if I just have to roll out of bed in the morning and drive 7 minutes to the stadium? NE sideline in the faculty section 10 yard line row 14 (ish). Will be going to the Hawkeye Huddle on Friday morning before the game as well!I would highly recommend Misty's or Lazlos for a Friday afternoon meal. Mistys is a local steak place and Lazlos has good prime rib, fish/chicken dishes ect.
It only counts if you'll be wearing black and gold

ill be in the house with my brother. I think gold would be a good color for everyone! plan on partying....hard.

Will be in Lincoln at BWW with 4 other Hawk fans. Unable to afford tix for the game but absolutely would not miss the environment in Lincoln for anything.

I am bringing 4, not in the Iowa section either so hope I do not go to jail.....

anyway where is the Hawkeye Huddle going to be?

I was going to go, but decided to save some money and just watch this, to get the whole experience.
Nebraska Cornhuskers vs Iowa Hawkeyes - YouTube

This is an everyday occurrence living in NW Iowa. When Nebraska wins they are the greatest team that has ever existed. When they lose, it's like it never occurred, as we get to hear about the rich tradition of Nebraska, and how they have 5 national championships. God help all Iowa fans in NW Iowa if Nebraska wins in November.

Latest posts