How can USC get away with this?

big10fan

Rivals lists them as signing 30 players to the 2011 class! I know many have talked at length on this site about the SEC and how morally bankrupt oversigning is, see Oversigning.com for those who haven't.

Didn't they get penalized 10 schollies for the Reggie Bush incident? How can they sign 30? Does the NCAA have no freaking balls? Kiffen is such a d-bag.

There was an article a while back on Scout that explained how they were able to do it. Can't remember the exact details

i think they were appealing the ruling, but what do they do if their appeal is denied? tell those kids sorry?

Rivals lists them as signing 30 players to the 2011 class! I know many have talked at length on this site about the SEC and how morally bankrupt oversigning is, see Oversigning.com for those who haven't.

Didn't they get penalized 10 schollies for the Reggie Bush incident? How can they sign 30? Does the NCAA have no freaking balls? Kiffen is such a d-bag.
The 10 scolly's will be reduced in the next class. I read the article as well and he is testing them with some weird formula that he feels allows him to do it. He is setting up another NCAA penalty for when he bails on USC. He has SLIME written all over himself. Maybe the most arrogant *** in all of sports.

why would the schollies be reduced later? the bowl suspension went into effect this year? it just doesn't make any sense...guess that's just the norm for the NCAA these days.

USC worked around the penalty through early enrollment. 2011 recruits who enroll for the spring 2011 semester count towards the 2010 recruiting class.

Latest posts