How bad do we lose in our one and done NCAA game?

How bad do we lose?

• 6-10 points

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • 11-15 points

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • 16-20 points

• 20+ points

• Forfeit

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters

Stanzi

We have no chance at actually winning our NCAA game since we have no heart and fold like a house of cards when the going gets tough. So, how bad do we lose our NCAA tournament game?

We have no chance at actually winning our NCAA game since we have no heart and fold like a house of cards when the going gets tough. So, how bad do we lose our NCAA tournament game?

What an awesome fan you are. Go **** yourself, loser.

I know you're upset, but a little common sense man. Cmon

Iowa has it's own version of 1 and done....it is get in a tournament and choke away the game and go home.

Holy overreaction! I realize that you probably had a few too many Busch Lights at BWWs but that's why you don't post when you drink!

I wonder how many wins in a row would make people happy. 10? 15?

I saw this coming. And it's fine (I mean, not FINE, but not the end of the world). This team has shown ability to bounce back.

Bad loss. 26% shooting is just unbelievably bad. UNI, NW, PSU...sub 33% shooting in all 3 Losses.

You can have a couple guys get cold, you can't have all but 2 get cold.

This game sucked. That said, for those posters being stupidly negative... Those previous 6 games were pretty fun and I didn't see anyone saying Fran can't coach, Fran can't recruit, team has no heart, etc.

Losing sucks, losing to a team you should beat handily really sucks, trend of playing poorly in tournaments is awful.

Making the Tourney is still a step forward, the season isn't over and we can win one in the Dance.

Be upset, be mad, and then look at the season as a whole, understand this team exceeded most expectations, stop posting Stupid Shiite.

We will miss White a LOT Unless a few guys really step up.

giving up 48 points in the 2nd half is the reason Iowa lost, not the poor shooting. They were shooting poorly when they were up 11 points.

Latest posts