Home/Content Pages & Black Background

JonDMiller

Publisher/Founder
We have changed it to where there will not be any black in the background when you load the home or content pages...if you are still seeing black load, and having problems seeing text for a few seconds because of it, hit refresh once the page loads...I had to do that today in both Chrome and Firefox, and it did the trick

Now, the content is loading instantly for me and some of the ads are loading later, which lets you get right to what it is you want to see without much hang up.

That being said, we are still exploring options as to how decrease page load times while balancing the need for advertising.

Thanks for your patience as we work through this redesign...there is a reason why we do this sort of thing in the slower summer months.

We have changed it to where there will not be any black in the background when you load the home or content pages...if you are still seeing black load, and having problems seeing text for a few seconds because of it, hit refresh once the page loads...I had to do that today in both Chrome and Firefox, and it did the trick

Now, the content is loading instantly for me and some of the ads are loading later, which lets you get right to what it is you want to see without much hang up.

That being said, we are still exploring options as to how increase page load times while balancing the need for advertising.

Thanks for your patience as we work through this redesign...there is a reason why we do this sort of thing in the slower summer months.

I hope you mean decrease page load times. Or improve page load times. :)

Latest posts