Holy jeebus, Taylor Martinez throws like he's lobbing a watermelon...

MrCloseShave

Did he pitch sidearm in high school or something?

6a00d8341d0c7d53ef01156f2a738e970c-500wi

where is the magic, t-magic? fraud

This was evident last season. The fact that people (ESPN) are still shocked that he has sloppy footwork and makes poor decisions is now almost as hilarious as the footwork/decisions are. The dude can fly, but he's a sh*tty quarterback.

T magic sucks, but when he plays us, the magic is going to come back. That's the luck we have.

I bet he threw the javelin on his his high school track team. That 1st pass attempt in the 2nd half was flat out terrible. BIG TEN is more physical than the Big 12 as he will find out.

Mr Martinez will find out like "Shoelaces" did last year that they will get dinged up by a more physical league.

I was surprised that BB did not go for 2 pt conversion at some pt, like he did versus MN last year. Whisky did look impressive. Gotta believe that Wilson is told to run out of bounds on those runs as he avoids contact 3-5 early along sidlines. Whisky knows that they are in trouble if he goes down.

Mr Martinez will find out like "Shoelaces" did last year that they will get dinged up by a more physical league.

This is one advantage of playing Nebbie late in the season, a running QB is much more likely to be beat up by then. I think Wilson will be an exception, that guy is flat gifted at sensing pressure, and of course his O-line is terrific. Plus he's actually a pass-first guy.

Latest posts