Holy crap, that was fun.

Die hard football fan, love wrestling, never been able to get into basketball. Watched the entire game today, I'm in baby. That was a lot of fun and fran is a coach I can get being because he gets behind his team. I think hawkeye basketball just got a lot of new fans today. Imagine all the little jon millers around the state watching this game with their dads. This was a huge game for iowa basketball.

It was a crazy game. I had my eyes glued to the tv the whole game. I thought we were screwed when Bryce went out, but Marble definitely held his own. Then it was nice to see Bryce fight through it just when we needed him.

It was a crazy game. I had my eyes glued to the tv the whole game. I thought we were screwed when Bryce went out, but Marble definitely held his own. Then it was nice to see Bryce fight through it just when we needed him.

I thought the same thing. There is a really big drop off at the PG position after BC. Marble did a great job not getting to careless with the ball and others stepped up to handle that position as well, which is good to see.

Did you guys hear Matt Painter's post game? Total class act! Lots of credit to Iowa and the crowd.

I think Painter is one of the best coaches in the Big Ten. He doesn't get too mad and his players are always very fundamentally sound. By the time he is done at Purdue, that will be even more of a powerhouse than it is now.

BTW Shane, there is a beer pong tourney at the Blue Note tonight.

Did you guys hear Matt Painter's post game? Total class act! Lots of credit to Iowa and the crowd.
Painter is a class act and one helluva coach.

Contrast Painter with Tom Crean and the comments he made after the win in Bloomington. Night and day.

I think Painter is one of the best coaches in the Big Ten. He doesn't get too mad and his players are always very fundamentally sound. By the time he is done at Purdue, that will be even more of a powerhouse than it is now.

BTW Shane, there is a beer pong tourney at the Blue Note tonight.

Beer pong!?!? I'm there already! Haha...jk...I'm taking the night off!

Carver sounded loud today. I know it wasn't full because of some of the angles the showed on TV there were a lot of empty seats but it feel a little bit like the old days. I think excitement is slowly building for this team. I'm hoping for a win or two in the BTT to end the season on a strong note.

Latest posts