HN TV: Gary Barta Talks About Gary Dolphin Suspension

Rob - Since he said the tensions needed to be addressed in public, what are the tensions?

It's pretty bush for Barta to continue referencing that...and leave it a mystery. Either don't say it...or if necessary, you address it and explain. But don't play the Jr High "I've got a secret but I'm not telling you" crap...it only feeds into the drama.... and certainly doesn't fit the "this is over, let's move past it" idea.

I'm really getting sick of this guy

It's pretty bush for Barta to continue referencing that...and leave it a mystery. Either don't say it...or if necessary, you address it and explain. But don't play the Jr High "I've got a secret but I'm not telling you" crap...it only feeds into the drama.... and certainly doesn't fit the "this is over, let's move past it" idea.

Getting? I’ve been sick of this dude for years now.

Every time this guy gets in front of a camera it’s amazingly bad. Honestly I shouldn’t be surprised, this guy comes out of every media session he does looking more incompetent than he did going into it and that’s saying something.

really, the rest of us passed sick a few years ago. You're way behind

It's pretty bush for Barta to continue referencing that...and leave it a mystery. Either don't say it...or if necessary, you address it and explain. But don't play the Jr High "I've got a secret but I'm not telling you" crap...it only feeds into the drama.... and certainly doesn't fit the "this is over, let's move past it"

I’m getting even more sick of this guy...if that’s possible. [/QUOTE/

Please Allow me to edit