HN TV: Fran McCaffery Discusses Loss of Bohannon, Game Against Cincinnati

JT the freshman will look great some games. He will look like an out of control freshman others. This is his year of learning, development and growth.

Pemsl wasn’t spectacular but better than he has been IMO. Evelyn probably got us this win. It was good to see some other guys show a pulse. As I’ve said before...I would like to see Pemsl start and JT come off the bench. But that’s just me.

JT the freshman will look great some games. He will look like an out of control freshman others. This is his year of learning, development and growth.

Pemsl wasn’t spectacular but better than he has been IMO. Evelyn probably got us this win. It was good to see some other guys show a pulse. As I’ve said before...I would like to see Pemsl start and JT come off the bench. But that’s just me.
After last night, it’s hard to argue that logic. JT just isn’t ready yet. I was in favor of starting JT but wasn’t sure he could handle it. He’ll get better, but what a luxury that Fran still has another option at this point with all the injuries.

Latest posts