HN posters in/around Omaha...

HawkeyeWalker

It's was mentioned in another thread. I always wonder if folks meet up for a beer in an area and actually talk Hawks.

Always thought it'd be interesting to meet the folks behind the avatars.

It's was mentioned in another thread. I always wonder if folks meet up for a beer in an area and actually talk Hawks.

Always thought it'd be interesting to meet the folks behind the avatars.

You know there are no real Hawk fans in Omaha. And everyone on the Iowa side is on meth right?

You know there are no real Hawk fans in Omaha. And everyone on the Iowa side is on meth right?
My sister lives in Omaha and when she go married in 2006 she made a monumental mistake. Her and her (now ex) husband scheduled the wedding during football season. At night. Opposite huskers and clones. You had to scramble to track down the wedding party to get them to sit down for dinner. They were all outside near a radio or portable TV. My ex brother in law was a lifelong Nebraska fan. He should have known better. Or if that explained his lack of attention to detail it may go a long way toward explaining why the marriage didn't survive. In any case, the game was in Ames. The next morning saw I 80 run completely over by bugeaters like it probably never had been before.

Thank God we were going the opposite direction.

Latest posts