HN Mailbag Pod ?s for 4-22

hawkeyesgonewild

2 question for you
1 how is Patrick health going I think he could be a big key for next year team.
2 how is Jeff Horner with heath.
Thank you

Thanks for the reminder, wild. I changed the thread title to use it for questions from other folks.

Sam Laporta really came on strong at the end of last year. Between Miamen, Yelverton, and Lachey who do you see as the next to breakout? And do you think either of those two freshman will redshirt?

Dillon Doyle and Jack Campbell seem to be the front runners for the middle linebacker position. Are there a couple of names out there that could burst through and take the MLB spot from them?

Rob, do you see the NCAA allowing football to proceed in empty stadiums since it is such a huge source of revenue for so many schools without allowing other sports? Or will it be an all sports or nothing? I normally would lean towards all or nothing but football, in many universities, supports the entire athletic department. I can see a scenario where if they cancel the football season it could leave many schools unable to fund the rest of their athletic departments if they were able to resume athletics later in the school year. Could there be Title IX ramifications?

Latest posts