HN: Iowa vs Indiana Prediction

Jon notes that Wegher is not a 22-25 carry back...what is the breakdown going to be? Wegher 15, Paki 5, Rogers 5? depending on the score of course, this could be a blowout and then Paki can have all the 1-2 yard carries he wants...

Rogers will play if 1) Iowa is ahead and either Wegher can only play so many downs and Paki is not doing very good. Can't afford to not play Rogers some.

Hey Jon! is there any way to get a text version of this--- sorry my computer is for work and i don't have speakers-- (kinda jankie i know sorry!)

or if anything else can someone post some highlights and what the score prediction is?

P.S. Jon quite freaking me out! LOL you and coach got me all down this week--- we'll be ok--- win or loose--we're a tough team and while down---we're not out yet! :)
<sorry not trying to rehash about 5 different threads on this topic today )

As long as the Hawks show up and bring their A-game, I like the 31-13 prediction!
Coming off of 3 big emotional victories, I just hope the men in Black and Gold don't take this Indiana team too lightly....That being said, I don't think Coach F will let them do that.
This team is on a mission. GO HAWKS!!!

I always pick 63-0 over Indiana. A few years ago I predicted we'd beat them 63-0 and we won 62-0 when we missed a PAT at the end. Wanna say it was like 97 or something.

So, against all logic, I'm going with Hawks, 63 Hoosiers, 0

62-0 was 1997. We were 4-4 in conference play with the average score of our wins being 41.5-6.75. Our four conference losses were by 16 (Ohio St), 4, 3, and 1. We lost at Michigan, the undefeated National Champion that year, by 4 points. That was an awesome offensive team with Dwight and T. Banks. The only time I've ever been to Kinnick was for the Tulsa game that year, when Banks set the school record for rush yards in a game. It was sweet.
Anyway, this year, I think Iowa throws the ball about 40 times and rolls. Somewhere in the 45-6 range.

Not trying to freak anyone out. I think Iowa will win the next two games. But if they don't, while I will be disappointed, I wonder how many hits this offense can take

Not trying to freak anyone out. I think Iowa will win the next two games. But if they don't, while I will be disappointed, I wonder how many hits this offense can take

Yes we have lost 3 RBs, but the rest of the Offense is all there. Ok, we lost Dace but Vandervelde is about as good a replacement as you can ask for! He is a starter...

I'm excited to see Brad Rogers get a few carries! I think he possibly can add another dimension to this team. He supposedly has good hands out of the backfield, that is nice, but Hopefully he can pass block too!!!

Not this team. Too much poise. Iowa 27 Indiana 9.

Last week I predicted that...win or lose vs MSU...Iowa would lose to Indiana. I'm sticking to it. The last 4 game stretch of tough games (3 of which were on the road) take its toll this week.

83 obviously loves to use his reverse MoJo. Geez though guy don't you think you could pick Iowa just once. If Iowa loses to Indiana it will be one of the most embarrassing loses. Indiana lost to virginia by 40. Virginia lost to Bill and Mary.

Latest posts