HN Brunner & Howe Podcast: Ending Skid at ISU, Life Without Bohannon

You've got a winner with these podcasts, Rob, keep them up.

Some are suggesting, and I'm not one of them yet, that Luka will make a run at Greg's all time rebound record. But it will be interesting to hear his perspective if Luka does, in fact, make that run.

All records are made to be broken to state the old cliche. Greg knows somebody someday will do it. If it is Luka, your podcasts will add some spice to the chase.

Thanks, Z.

It's fun speaking with Greg. And we for sure will have some fun if Luka makes a run at his record.

Love these podcasts. I'm not sure if it's just on my end but I'm having trouble hearing Greg. He's quite a bit quieter than Rob.

Hey, I finally listened to one of these. I listened to the first one they did and it was more of a trip down memory lane. I like that kind of thing and tbh, I really enjoyed a lot of the Fry ones that were available this week.... but that stuff is filler content for me when it's "in season".... So, when I saw Howe and Bru cast after the first one, I was like "meh".... then I realized they were actually touching more on THIS season and I gave it a shot. I wanna say "Thank you Rob and Greg" from the bottom of my heart, there has been a void with hoops talk and I am pretty pumped to listen to every one you do now.

Thanks for giving it a chance.

GB offers some great insight as a former player here and one who played professionally overseas for more than a decade.

We certainly will touch on memories, as we did in this one with him recalling the NIT win at Hilton in '03, but the bulk of the pod with be focused on the current team.

Latest posts