Hilton Head/SC Hawk Bars?

locoman83

Hey all, I'll be vacationing in Hilton Head the day of the isu/Iowa game and realized that it is an ABC game. I assume this will be a regional televised game, if I'm wrong can someone correct me?

Anyway, point is I wanted to know if anyone knows of any bars down there that would have the game on? I know it's a shot in the dark but thought this would be the first place to ask, I would hate to miss the game!

Thanks in advance.

In between savannah and HH there is a sports bar at exit 109 on 95 that can get the game. On HH nick's (on 278) is a Steeler's bar that would probably flip a TV over if you asked. They are already black and gold and have a bean bag toss!

I just got back from Hilton Head and my condo Port Royal Plantation had the BTN. I was shocked to say the least but if they have it who knows it may be on. Also, while in savanah Ga there was an art gallery in the downtown business district partially owned by a U of I art grad and very fine artist. Forgot the name of the gallery.

Not much of a bar scene in HH... very laid back and very difficult to get around at night if you are not familiar witht he area...

I'm familiar with the area, I'm just looking for a place that will have the ABC televised 3:35pm EST kickoff. I don't mind going to Savannah but I would prefer to stay around the island since I'll probably be drinking.

Thanks for the responses all, I'll check out my options.

Latest posts