Hilarious t-shirt seen in Omaha

This is actually not random. Matt Perault mentioned this last week on the air KXNO 1460. Now maybe some of you who questioned Western Iowan's about their hate for Nebraska will understand.

It's a funny shirt.

It is funny, if they didn't think it was actually true. When one of my hometown colleges added football a few years ago they had t-shirts that read, "BCU Football: Undefeated since 1956" or whatever year the school was founded. That was pretty funny, especially since everyone accepted they would most likely start off pretty horrible. No one had any delusions of remaining undefeated after game 1 or 2. Husker fans on the other hand, truly believe they will be B10 Champs about as often as OSU. They will eat crow, but until then it's just annoying.

Oh, and don't expect a Husker fan to eat too much crow. Excuses are like a$$holes there. You will immediately hear about how them refs screwed them, they have to travel too far, they can't recruit 5 stars to the B10, and on and on. It will never be because they aren't that good.

Those of you who live on the E side of the state will get all you can stomach from these guys in no time.

I agree w/ Cosity82 and others above re: a large majority of Iowa fans do not realize what a lunatic fan base Nebby has. It will be ugly, here.

This is actually not random. Matt Perault mentioned this last week on the air KXNO 1460. Now maybe some of you who questioned Western Iowan's about their hate for Nebraska will understand.
AMEN...I heard the same mantra since the announcement. They immediately win whatever division they are put in...because they are Nebraska.

Latest posts