Hey recruits, do you like swag?

Does it bother you like it bothers me that these kids don't get more bowl goodies as a reward? I hate the fact that the coaches basically get all the goodies and the kids get peanuts. The gum-chewers are already vastly over-paid. I wish coaches were allowed to give Christmas gifts to the players. They've earned it, and they deserve it.

Does it bother you like it bothers me that these kids don't get more bowl goodies as a reward? I hate the fact that the coaches basically get all the goodies and the kids get peanuts. The gum-chewers are already vastly over-paid. I wish coaches were allowed to give Christmas gifts to the players. They've earned it, and they deserve it.
How bout whatever the bowl pays to the school, the school has to pay that evenly to each player, school does not get to use bowl money to pay for trip expenses? Hell, I'd even be ok with the bowl money being paid to all the student-athletes in order to not piss off all the Title IX folks.

How bout whatever the bowl pays to the school, the school has to pay that evenly to each player, school does not get to use bowl money to pay for trip expenses? Hell, I'd even be ok with the bowl money being paid to all the student-athletes in order to not piss off all the Title IX folks.

Like me, I bet you've read the articles outlining how the athletic department engages in patronage so far as who gets to tag along on the bowl vacation. Makes my blood boil.

Like me, I bet you've read the articles outlining how the athletic department engages in patronage so far as who gets to tag along on the bowl vacation. Makes my blood boil.
Word. There will be hundreds and hundreds getting a free trip. Many of whom probably spent the football season decrying the violent barbarism of football.
I actually have no idea. Just grasping at straws here. I'm just jelly that some get a free trip and I don't.

That is a good idea. Pay for making a bowl, not pay for play.

Above my pay grade, but I would think that cash payouts to the players based on bowl prestige would be great.

Recruiting is going great since the signing of the new contract. Get rid of those Texas prima donnas and replace them with guys possessing fewer offers. Fear us FCS!!!!

Recruiting is going great since the signing of the new contract. Get rid of those Texas prima donnas and replace them with guys possessing fewer offers. Fear us FCS!!!!
How many starters do we have from Texas??? Lol...After having Davis here how long??? I would rather have 10 Vandenbergs or Kittles or McCarons or Jewells or Kings etc.. etc...etc...(guys with no offers) than these Texas jerkoffs. Those Texas boys are sure helping....not even the Longhorns, LOL. You know the next time you post ANYTHING intelligent will be....your first. How can someone be sooo stupid and have no shame??? Amazing....