Hey, it could be worse. We could be Auburn.

hoffahawk

The Tigers (1-6, 0-5 Southeastern Conference) are off to their worst start in 60 years and have the nation's 119th-rated offense.

LINK

[FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Their One win is vs. Louisiana-Monroe in OT. They have Georgia, A&M and Alabama left on their schedule in the SEC. So it's a very real possibility they could finish the year with no wins in the SEC. I think that would be for the first time ever.

I'm sure Gene is real happy.
[/FONT]

The Tigers (1-6, 0-5 Southeastern Conference) are off to their worst start in 60 years and have the nation's 119th-rated offense.

LINK

Their One win is vs. Louisiana-Monroe in OT. They have Georgia, A&M and Alabama left on their schedule in the SEC. So it's a very real possibility they could finish the year with no wins in the SEC. I think that would be for the first time ever.

Wow...I had no idea their year sucked that bad.

BTW...it was nice to meet you ....and look at you....Was it me or was Hoffa a nice looking man? Anybody?

Hilarious, Hoffa. We could never be Auburn because they have a national title and two Heisman winners that I can remember.

Thanks, I needed that. Consider as well, the talent that AU probably has. I feel even better.

I thought this would be about Missouri, who is also winless in teh SEC.

Northwestern has more SEC wins than Missourrah. LOL. Vandy pulled the Cats from their schedule next year because the Cats weren't as crappy as promised when Vandy signed the deal.

The moment Kirk's wife goes crazy and starts spouting stuff about the Hawkeyes and Satan is the day Kirk needs to pack up and get the **** out of town.

I would actually rather be Auburn frankly. At least Auburn has the balls to make a change on a coach that won a national championship 3 years ago. We're stuck with a coach that shared a conference championship 8 years ago for the next 8 years. To me there is no difference between going 2-9 or going 6-7 which is what our record will be at best.

Wow...I had no idea their year sucked that bad.

BTW...it was nice to meet you ....and look at you....Was it me or was Hoffa a nice looking man? Anybody?

Hey hoffa, you're the newest addition to freak's Spank Bank. You pwoud?

I hope like hell Auburn goes after Biliema after they fire Chizek. At least make Wiscy pony up and do something ******** like paying 3-4 mil a year and signing him to an ******** 8 year extension to 2020.

LINK

[FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Their One win is vs. Louisiana-Monroe in OT. They have Georgia, A&M and Alabama left on their schedule in the SEC. So it's a very real possibility they could finish the year with no wins in the SEC. I think that would be for the first time ever.

[/FONT]

Even that win required a hail mary at the end of the first half in that game. They should be 0-7.

Bama fans loving that I bet.

Emphatically confirmed. I had lunch last Wednesday in Tuscaloosa with two diehard Alabama grads/fans. To say they are enjoying Cheezedik's misfortunes is a gross understatement.

I hope like hell Auburn goes after Biliema after they fire Chizek. At least make Wiscy pony up and do something ******** like paying 3-4 mil a year and signing him to an ******** 8 year extension to 2020.

I could see Tennessee making a run at Bielema too. Wisconsin and the boosters would not match. For Barry Alvarez they would have done anything to keep him, for Bielema? No way. They still attribute any success he has to Alvarez and every time something bad happens its Bielema.

LINK

Their One win is vs. Louisiana-Monroe in OT. They have Georgia, A&M and Alabama left on their schedule in the SEC. So it's a very real possibility they could finish the year with no wins in the SEC. I think that would be for the first time ever.

Iowa would have the same record with that schedule. Oh wait check that Iowa would probably lose to ULM, so we probably would be worse.

Latest posts