Herman announced at 5 today?

PeoriaHWKI

Just wondering if they will announce new DC, officially Woods as new DL, and Brian as new OL coach today? Anyone hearing anything?

The posting for the non-DC assistant coach position doesn't end until the 10th. They won't announce that one this week.

P&S Requisition Details - Jobs@UIOWA: Search and Apply for Jobs at The University of Iowa

Completely false. You have no idea at all what you're talking about.

Both Kaz and Soup were announced publicly before the posting dates ended for their positions.

I am continually amazed at how stupid someone has to be to think those artificial deadlines mean anything.

Completely false. You have no idea at all what you're talking about.

Both Kaz and Soup were announced publicly before the posting dates ended for their positions.

I am continually amazed at how stupid someone has to be to think those artificial deadlines mean anything.
Who are Kaz and Soup?

Soup was hired as "interim" WR coach for 2 weeks until the posting ended, then hired for the full-time position.

Again, what is you real team?

That seems to be the exact opposite of what you claimed earlier.

No it doesn't. You said no public announcement can/would be made until the posting period ended, and I flatly and correctly refuted that assertion with recent precedent.

You are a complete and total idiot.

No it doesn't. You said no public announcement can/would be made until the posting period ended, and I flatly and correctly refuted that assertion with recent precedent.

You are a complete and total idiot.

You said they hired "Soup" as an interim, then, after the posting ended, hired for the 'full-time' position. After the posting ended. Which is exactly the opposite of what you're trying to claim.

So what was the situation with "Kaz", since you're obviously wrong about "Soup"?

You said they hired "Soup" as an interim, then, after the posting ended, hired for the 'full-time' position. After the posting ended. Which is exactly the opposite of what you're trying to claim.

So what was the situation with "Kaz", since you're obviously wrong about "Soup"?

You said no announcement would be made until the posting ended. With both of the previous staff vacancies, the new coach was announced before the job was even posted.

Since you don't even follow the program close enough to know two of the most prominent assistant coaches, it is funny watching you flail away here like you have even seen an Iowa game once in your life.

Just precious.