Herky's Locker Room open in Des Moines

Hawkfromnorwalk

Valley West Mall to be exact. And look, we get to see Herky defacing some ISU apparel.

578052_10150899358092365_43952577364_9686084_1822296806_n.jpg

At least came up with an original name, and didn't copy the cyclones official athletic dept store or anything.

Saw that. Super smart idea. I wish ISU would do things like this. They always seem so conservative with their decisions. It's frustrating.

At least came up with an original name, and didn't copy the cyclones official athletic dept store or anything.

The company that bought the rights to market as the official Iowa apparel company is the same company that had a deal in place with Iowa State. They are a national company and do this quite a few places

The company that bought the rights to market as the official Iowa apparel company is the same company that had a deal in place with Iowa State. They are a national company and do this quite a few places

That doesn't seem right John. I think I'll stick with the idea that Nile Kinnick personally stole this idea from Jamie Pollard's diary. The one he hides in a "Twilight" book cover.

Thanks for your little 2 cents worth anyway.

Unfortunately that store is on the boycott list.

My favorite was Fareway from a couple of years ago. Apparently a Fareway somewhere set up a tortilla chip display and had a bunch of Hawk stuff around it but no ISU stuff. Hilarity ensued. People were emailing the corporate offices of Fareway and threatening boycott. Good times.

My favorite was Fareway from a couple of years ago. Apparently a Fareway somewhere set up a tortilla chip display and had a bunch of Hawk stuff around it but no ISU stuff. Hilarity ensued. People were emailing the corporate offices of Fareway and threatening boycott. Good times.

I remember that, it was the Ankeny Fareway. The natives worked themselves up into a tizzy. It was hilarious.

Dont forget the BWW in Ames that was going to be boycotted by the Clone faithful. They were all pizzed off because all the employees were wearing black and gold uniforms which was unacceptable, even though every BWW I have ever been to has their employees wear black and gold uniforms.

Dont forget the BWW in Ames that was going to be boycotted by the Clone faithful. They were all pizzed off because all the employees were wearing black and gold uniforms which was unacceptable, even though every BWW I have ever been to has their employees wear black and gold uniforms.

Actually I thought their undies were in a bunch because they had an Iowa jersey on the wall, as well as a UNI and ISU jersey. Either way it's funny.

Latest posts