Herky's Book

Chickenlounge

Jon-

Since it seems that Herky's Book has been removed from the main headings in the Forum page, is it safe to assume that the vBookie feature likely will never be implemented?

Thanks.

Jon-

Since it seems that Herky's Book has been removed from the main headings in the Forum page, is it safe to assume that the vBookie feature likely will never be implemented?

Thanks.

I anticipate it to debut around the same time as the recruiting feature.

I haven't been able to find a 'users guide' for it. Still searching. Also, the version of our message board software is something I am looking at, which might have to be changed next year (summer).

I'd really like to do this, it's more of a matter of figuring out exactly how it works. The stuff CF has done was all done with their old management and it's not as easy as asking 'how do you guys do this?' otherwise it would have been done.

Work has already begun on the recruiting project. I am glad I waited on this, because the scope of it is going to be well beyond just an Iowa project.

I am very hopeful we are looking at a late 2011 release.

Hmmm...so you're saying there's a chance! Wish I knew more about vBulletin and vBookie so I could help, but I don't. :)

Thanks for the reply.

Latest posts