Herby

Anybody asking themselves and wondering what the Herbster would be barking about now after the first PTL game? Dang...I miss the dude. How about if we start a collection fund that will be used to "convince" Miller to allow the Herbster back into the fold?

Anybody asking themselves and wondering what the Herbster would be barking about now after the first PTL game? Dang...I miss the dude. How about if we start a collection fund that will be used to "convince" Miller to allow the Herbster back into the fold?

He would probably be b1tching about Woodbury's numbers last night in teh PTL. He is about the only one stupid enough to do that.......oh wait.

Section136. Take your anger management pill and relax my friend. Sorry if one thinks the kid should have brought just a bit more to the stat line than 2 frickin points after all the hype and pomp and circumstance about him. I "get" the fact it's one game.

Section136. Take your anger management pill and relax my friend. Sorry if one thinks the kid should have brought just a bit more to the stat line than 2 frickin points after all the hype and pomp and circumstance about him. I "get" the fact it's one game.

It's not even a game. It's a glorified scrimmage.

And he did bring more to teh stat line than 2 points.

My point exactly. GLORIFIED SCRIMMAGE. Sorry. I forgot about the 5 rebounds. Hurray? Time will tell if Woodbury lives up to all the hype / etc. I personally have my doubts, then again, I am nowhere near the level of evaluating talent as Fran and our coaching staf is. Simply my opinion. If you wanna call me "stupid" for thinking such, be my guest.

My point exactly. GLORIFIED SCRIMMAGE. Sorry. I forgot about the 5 rebounds. Hurray? Time will tell if Woodbury lives up to all the hype / etc. I personally have my doubts, then again, I am nowhere near the level of evaluating talent as Fran and our coaching staf is. Simply my opinion. If you wanna call me "stupid" for thinking such, be my guest.

Ok. You are stupid.

He'd probably be complaining about the officiating and how team A was getting all the calls instead of team B and pointing out that team B had 12 fouls to team A's 3.

I will call you stupid for wanting Herby back.

Herb always said he went to PTL games with AAU coaches.
Not once did one of them tell him that he didn't know jacksquat about BB. Nice guys to do that.

Can you share your green lantern decoder ring so I can see what your really saying?

Herb always said he went to PTL games with AAU coaches.Not once did one of them tell him that he didn't know jacksquat about BB. Nice guys to do that.

You might have been ok by coming out right away and making your point but do you see how it makes you look that you need some sort of big brother to come out and do it for you so you can hide behind him.

For the record I had no idea anyone could use this first scrimmage as a basis of how he will perform in a B1G game. Chalk this up to another lesson for me.

My point exactly. GLORIFIED SCRIMMAGE. Sorry. I forgot about the 5 rebounds. Hurray? Time will tell if Woodbury lives up to all the hype / etc. I personally have my doubts, then again, I am nowhere near the level of evaluating talent as Fran and our coaching staf is. Simply my opinion. If you wanna call me "stupid=" for thinking such, be my guest.
=

I would also like to second this, you are most definitely stupid.

my new herby question is...if herby is full on perma banned who do i need to read for my thinks they know stuff, non-sensical gibberish rants?

but is it difficult to decipher (not really reading when it is herby) because that was part of the fun. i think it was kind of like sudoku to keep your mind strong with challenging puzzles.

Its very easy to decipher that he has no f'in clue what hes talking about.

is it just me or was herby kind of like our version of stephen a smith and skip bayless? because he said stuff and if anyone disagreed he just kept getting louder and louder. but as much as i disliked his rants or their arguing i kept coming back to see what would happen next.

Latest posts