HELP!

HuckFinn

OK. First, when I access under my HuckFinn Title after going to Forum(s), I cannot get it to go to "Profile." But, it does allow me to go to Activity Stream and then to thumbs up. Huh?

Second, and more important: The problem I outlined above was on Google. When I also try to get access on Internet Explorer, it won't let me access my Hawkeyenation account at all. It will let me try to register, but then when I put in my user name, it says its already taken. Huh?

Finally, the ability to load items on HN is so painfully slow I am about ready to scream. Even when I am in a thread, and go to the next message, the arrow spins forever before it takes me to the next item.

About ready to hang it up.

Any help out there?

Thanks!

OK. First, when I access under my HuckFinn Title after going to Forum(s), I cannot get it to go to "Profile." But, it does allow me to go to Activity Stream and then to thumbs up. Huh?

Second, and more important: The problem I outlined above was on Google. When I also try to get access on Internet Explorer, it won't let me access my Hawkeyenation account at all. It will let me try to register, but then when I put in my user name, it says its already taken. Huh?

Finally, the ability to load items on HN is so painfully slow I am about ready to scream. Even when I am in a thread, and go to the next message, the arrow spins forever before it takes me to the next item.

About ready to hang it up.

Any help out there?

Thanks!

http://hawkeyenation.com/forum/show...NCOUNTER-SITE-ERRORS-GLITCHES-POST-HERE/page3

Good luck with getting a response.

Latest posts